High Protein Breakfast Risotto
Red Lentil Risoni with Pea Protein Milk, Cinnamon & Vanilla
Vegan Yogurt, Blueberries, Walnuts, Maple Syrup
Good Morning Friends! For a very satisfying high protein vegan breakfast, I’m combining a lentil rice alternative with a pea protein milk alternative. Hitting all the delightful breakfast high notes – it is sweet and savory, crunchy and creamy, fruity and nutty, with warm spice overtones.
This recipe was developed for my friends at Explore Cuisine. And for the sixth year in a row, I will be cooking in Anaheim, California for 90,000 natural product aficionados at the Natural Products Expo West on March 5, 6, and 7. Please stop by Booth #5162 to sample this uber-tasty High Protein Breakfast Risotto in a rotation with my other dishes:
- Edamame & Spirulina Spaghetti with Vegan Pesto
- Green Lentil Lasagne
- Red Lentil Penne, Arrabbiata Style
- Chickpea Fusilli with Vegan Mac ‘n Cheese Sauce
- Red Lentil Risoni, Risotto Style with Spicy Soyrizo
- Black Bean & Black Sesame Fettuccine with Miso Ginger Sauce, Carrots and Zucchini, Sesame Seeds
- Chickpea Risoni Greek Salad Style
*All of the samples will be vegan and gluten-free.
Explore Cuisine Red Lentil Risoni is an organic gluten-free rice alternative made exclusively of red lentil flour. It is produced in Italy and has 13 grams of protein per 2 oz. serving.
Sproud dairy-free and plant-based milk alternative is developed in Sweden, produced from pea protein that is vegan, environmental-friendly and 100% allergen-free with five times the protein of almond milk per serving.